This Midwest Climate and Agriculture Workshop will create a unique opportunity to convene producers, consultants, product developers, and researchers concerned about climate extremes and variability impacts on specialty crops and livestock throughout the Midwest.
- Midwest specialty crop and livestock producers
- Consultants for specialty crop and livestock (e.g., Extension)
- Product developers of agricultural monitoring tools
Registration is FREE but space is limited. If you are interested in attending, please email Beth Hall (email@example.com).
Workshop Organizers & Sponsors
- Midwestern Regional Climate Center (MRCC)
- NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
- National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)
- USDA Midwest Climate Hub
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)